Higher Nature Brain Nutrients provides key vitamins, phospholipids and amino acids to optimise the function of the brain neurotransmitter, acetylcholine, for healthy:
What`s included and why?
Higher Nature Brain Nutrients provides a unique blend of vitamins, phospholipids and amino acids for sharp focus.
Choline is a precursor of acetylcholine and a vital component of nerve cells. Phosphatidyl serine also plays a role in brain synapses, aiding cognitive function. Both support the storage and retrieval of information in the brain; both decline with age.
Acetyl-L-Carnitine supports neurological function; it provides the ‘acetyl’ component to make acetylcholine.
Higher Nature Brain Nutrients features
- With vitamins B3, B5 & B12 to support mental performance.
- Also contains vitamin B5 which contributes to the normal synthesis and metabolism of some neurotransmitters.
- A complete formulation to support a healthy functioning brain.
- Great for all ages.
- Take alongside Advanced Nutrition Complex and DMAE.
- Contains non-flushing Niacin (Vitamin B3).
- Contains carrageenan.
- Vital component of nerve cells.
An Advanced Nutrition Complex multivitamin is also recommended alongside consumption of Higher Nature Brain Nutrients.
Also available in 180 vegicaps.