Trilogy are the winners of the Beauty Shortlist Awards 2017 for Best International Natural/Organic Skincare Brand.
Restores and revives the windows to your soul.
Formulated with a soothing aloe vera gel/cream base this exceptional preparation harness`s the pure power of gentle plant proteins and powerful botanicals to effectively target puffiness, dehydration, fine lines and the signs of ageing.
Trilogy Eye Contour Cream restores a smoother, firmer appearance around the eye contour area and instantly soothes and revives tired eyes. Rosehip, carrot and vitamin E help repair skin and smooth fine lines, jojoba and almond soften and condition skin and evening primrose, avocado and eyebright provide essential nutrients for healthy revitalised skin.
This gentle, 100% fragrance-free formula has an innovative aloe vera gel/cream base that penetrates rapidly, instantly reviving and toning skin and allowing for immediate and perfectly smooth make-up application.
The naturally active ingredients include:
- A Soothing base of aloe Vera to cool and refresh tired eyes and help reduce puffiness
- Rosehip oil, carrot and vitamin E to restore and repair damaged skin
- Jojoba and almond to soften and smooth fine facial lines
- Evening primrose and avocado to restore healthy skin
- Eyebright to clarify and tone
Free from: Parabens, silicones, harsh detergents and surfactants, PEG`s and fillers, synthetic colours and fragrances, bioaccumulating substances, Non GMO derived ingredients.
Choosing Trilogy Has Environmental Benefits:
- 100% natural active ingredients and fragrances;
- Recyclable packaging;
- Globally approved safe preservative system;
- Against animal testing.
The NaTrue label is your guarantee that the product you are buying is as natural as it can be:
- Natural and organic ingredients.
- Soft manufacturing processes.
- Environmentally friendly practices.
- No synthetic fragrances and colours.
- No petroleum derived products (Parafines, PEG, Propyl, Alkyl etc.)
- No genetically modified ingredients (complying with EU organic regulation.)
- No irradiation of end product and botanical ingredients.
- Products must not be tested on animals.
Requirements to be met by packaging and packaging materials:
- As far as possible packaging must be kept to a minimum.
- If at all possible, products should be designed for multiple use (except for sample packs).
- If at all technically feasible and available, recyclable packaging materials, if possible made of renewable raw materials, are to be used.
- Halogenated plastics may not be used as packaging materials.
- Pressurised gas (VOC) packs cannot be certified as natural or organic cosmetics according to NaTrue.
For more information visit the NaTrue website here.