Trilogy are the winners of the Beauty Shortlist Awards 2017 for Best International Natural/Organic Skincare Brand.
Trilogy Rose hand Cream has won in the Anti-ageing Hand Creams category of the 2011 Anti-ageing Beauty Bible Awards.
“Brilliant! Am so impressed with this - quickly absorbed, immediate hydration, hands look smoother, more moisturised, more even-toned with regular use.”
Intensive repair and conditioning for hands and cuticles.
A nutrient rich complex of botanical extracts chosen to target dry, rough hands, brittle nails and damaged cuticles. One small application of this divinely smooth cream will soften and soothe even the roughest hands.
A light, nourishing cream delivering long lasting softness and protection to hands and nails. This non-greasy cream moisturises and protects even the driest hands.
Rosehip, evening primrose, jojoba and almond oils provide essential nutrients to help reduce signs of aging and assist skin repair. Rich emollients - jojoba oil, cocoa butter and shea butter condition and soften hands, increase moisture barrier protection and help protect against environmental damage.
Soothing extracts of calendula oil, aloe vera and marshmallow leave skin smooth and supple and horsetail extract helps strengthen nails. Contains precious Moroccan Rose Otto oil known for its stress relieving properties and soothing effect on all skin types.
Free from: Parabens, silicones, PEG`s and fillers, synthetic colours and fragrances, GMO derived ingredients, harsh detergents and surfactants, pesticide herbicide residues.
Choosing Trilogy Has Environmental Benefits:
- 100% natural active ingredients and fragrances;
- Recyclable packaging;
- Globally approved safe preservative system;
- Cruelty free.
The NaTrue label is your guarantee that the product you are buying is as natural as it can be:
- Natural and organic ingredients.
- Soft manufacturing processes.
- Environmentally friendly practices.
- No synthetic fragrances and colours.
- No petroleum derived products (Parafines, PEG, Propyl, Alkyl etc.)
- No genetically modified ingredients (complying with EU organic regulation.)
- No irradiation of end product and botanical ingredients.
- Products must not be tested on animals.
Requirements to be met by packaging and packaging materials:
- As far as possible packaging must be kept to a minimum.
- If at all possible, products should be designed for multiple use (except for sample packs).
- If at all technically feasible and available, recyclable packaging materials, if possible made of renewable raw materials, are to be used.
- Halogenated plastics may not be used as packaging materials.
- Pressurised gas (VOC) packs cannot be certified as natural or organic cosmetics according to NaTrue.
For more information visit the NaTrue website here.