Beauty Shortlist Winner 2017 - Best Exfoliating Product
Trilogy are the winners of the Beauty Shortlist Awards 2017 for Best International Natural/Organic Skincare Brand.
Gently refines skin for a smooth, radiant glow.
This extremely gentle treatment removes surface debris that can dull the appearance of your complexion: instantly revealing softer, smoother skin and improving skin clarity.
Active honey enzymes and camellia oil lift dead skin cells and environmental grime then non-abrasive jojoba micro-spheres buff them away to leave fresh, smooth skin. Packed with nutrient rich pure extraction botanicals to stimulate renewal and condition and soften skin for a radiant post exfoliation glow.
A nutrient rich base of rosehip, jojoba and camellia help combat dryness and hydrate skin for a radiant post-exfoliation glow and conditioning botanical extracts of macadamia nut and calendula soften skin, leaving it feeling clean, clear and radiant.
This innovative dual action treatment gently polishes and refines skin texture and increases skin smoothness without irritating or scratching.
Free From: Parabens, mineral oils, propylene glycol, sodium lauryl/laureth, sulphates, detergents, aluminium, artificial colours, synthetic fragrances, synthetic fillers or animal derived products, GE modified plant materials or extracts.
Choosing Trilogy Has Environmental Benefits:
- 100% natural active ingredients and fragrances;
- Recyclable packaging;
- Globally approved safe preservative system;
- Cruelty free.
The NaTrue label is your guarantee that the product you are buying is as natural as it can be:
- Natural and organic ingredients.
- Soft manufacturing processes.
- Environmentally friendly practices.
- No synthetic fragrances and colours.
- No petroleum derived products (Parafines, PEG, Propyl, Alkyl etc.)
- No genetically modified ingredients (complying with EU organic regulation.)
- No irradiation of end product and botanical ingredients.
- Products must not be tested on animals.
Requirements to be met by packaging and packaging materials:
- As far as possible packaging must be kept to a minimum.
- If at all possible, products should be designed for multiple use (except for sample packs).
- If at all technically feasible and available, recyclable packaging materials, if possible made of renewable raw materials, are to be used.
- Halogenated plastics may not be used as packaging materials.
- Pressurised gas (VOC) packs cannot be certified as natural or organic cosmetics according to NaTrue.
For more information visit the NaTrue website here.