Nutrisorb Molybdenum is a highly bio-available liquid formulation of this vital mineral. Molybdenum, like most minerals, is efficiently chelated to ascorbic acid (vitamin C) which has a high absorption rate so that lower levels of supplementation may be effective.
Nutrisorb liquid minerals are ideal for individuals with absorption difficulties or for those who have difficulty with swallowing tablets and capsules.
Nutrisorb Molybdenum is free from additives and is formulated with the intolerant individual in mind.
Features of Nutrisorb Molybdenum:
- Provides a readily absorbable source of molybdenum;
- Chelated with ascorbic acid (vitamin C) to enhance absorption;
- Molybdenum can help support general wellbeing;
- Molybdenum is required to help deal with ingested sulphites;
- Molybdenum helps break down excessive mucus;
- Molybdenum aids in carbohydrate and fat metabolism;
- Molybdenum, taken with iron, can support the production of haemoglobin;
- Molybdenum is necessary for sexual function in males;
- Molybdenum is a vital part of the enzyme involved in iron metabolism;
- Suitable for veterinary use as a food supplement for animals;
- Suitable for children from 6 months and for the elderly.
Drop Sizes + Number of Drops
|Bottle Size||Drop Size||Drops Per Daily Intake||Number Of Drops Per Bottle||Days Supply
BioCare offer an extensive range of science-based nutritional supplements, including the full spectrum of vitamins and minerals, fatty acids, probiotics and specialist combinations.
With over 30 years’ expertise in developing premium nutritional supplements, BioCare continue to provide the most effective and highest quality products to effectively meet the needs of every individual.